A router is a very unique device which receives the signals which are based on the network and sends them by using the help the help of internet. This single device is easily getting connected with the personal computer using data cables. There are two different types of router, broadband and second is the wireless router.
These days, the technology of wireless router like Wi-Fi is on the apex because it doesn’t require too much hustle bustle of wires. Therefore, people use this system for using the internet. If you are confusing that how to access your router and forget the password then you should first reset the password. Now I am going to tell you the right way to reset the router.
Resetting is just a game of paper clip
If we talk about the resetting, then it is a straightforward task because it only requires a paper clip or any other sharp thing. Here is a complicated but very useful resetting technique for the router, which you can check out and take its advantage.
- To commence with the router, this should be powered on.
- After that, press and hold the reset button.
- Make sure, and you need to keep hold it about a half minute.
- Now unplug the router power and don’t release the reset button.
- Keep holding it for a half minute.
- While holding you should plug in the router again and press it still
After that, you need to do it again that until you see the router lights starting to blink for some while. When you find it stabilizes, then you are able to use it properly. This is the perfect and useful option for those people who are not able to use the reset the password of the router.